So going through my living room and dining room Pinterest boards made me realize that there is no way I could choose just one single style for either room. They are just too full of possibilities.


For the dining room we've got to have a big round table and super killer chairs. Duh.



I like the idea of books in the dining room. More of a library where they allow food, sort of.





OK, this one isn't a round table, but its good.


The living room, like the rest of the house will have tall ceilings, lots of beautiful moldings and big huge windows.







And many french doors out to the huge porch.

CoCo is really good at cleaning windows.


And he makes a mean cocktail.

I don't think I even scratched the surface really. There is no way I could narrow it down. That's it, I'm just going to have to have several living rooms and dining rooms.

What about you? Do you have a style you dream about but don't have in your own home? Any feature you would add to a space if the sky was the limit? Want CoCo to make you a G&T for the afternoon?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top