Good Morning!!!! I had this post all ready then deleted the whole thing TWICE:) I wanted it to be PRETTY for you, especially since SO many of us have had RAIN and GLOOM for days and days. Today our sun is in and out but STORMS are predicted for later. What else is new:):) On to the table! I set and new setting at the breakfast bar. I like to change it up so we don't get bored:) Plus, when people come in it is all set and pretty!  Right now we are dining with the birds and bees. Soon it will all be beachy and shells! This is a napkin ring that is a little chair! How cute is that!
A little bird is perched on the chair, just thought; I should have added some bird seed onto the chair:)
 I have 2 of these TINY garden gloves so they sit at the corner of the bamboo charger/placemat.
 I had started out with this green napkin, then remembered I had the blue ones that match the plates so much better.

 The Napolean bee flatware is used alot in the summer!
 A blue goblet and bee glass will be filled with your favorite beverage.
 The bird votives make a pretty glow at night.
 Love this. I got it at Kirklands many years ago.
 The hydrangeas are from the old house. The ones here are JUST starting to bloom!

 Another nest is nestled at the base of the vase.
 PALE blue.
 I love the pattern and colors on these dishes. They seem to have a slight Asain look to them, and you know I LOVE that!


 Another bee skep sits at the end of the barscape.
I wish you SUNSHINE !!!! Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking to:
Happy List Tuesdays
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Sherry @ No Minimalist Here for Open House Party on Thursdays
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Niki @ The Vintage Farmhouse for Creative Things Thursday
Kathy @ A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
Pamela @ From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
Amaze Me Monday-Dittle Dattle
Cindy @ Dwellings-Heart of Your Home for Amaze Me Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top