Hi everyone! As you all know, I LOVE blue and white, so when summer rolls around and I have HYDRANGEA blooms, they make an appearance all over the place. This week they are on the coffee table. These all came from 2 bushes at the old house but what a variety of hues!!! Each one makes me smile.

 They look so delicate but are pretty hardy.
 I thought I would show you the pillows that are on the sofa now. The front one is the RL ones that I got last year at Home Goods. I LOVE THEM so much. The striped ones behind that are from Burlington Coat Factory! They have some VERY pretty pillows and great prices.
 I forget now where I found the fish pillow. It was perfect at the old house cause the living room looked out to the pond. SOON, this living room will look out to a pond too!!!!!!!!! I am SO antsy to  get it going and done!


 I forget where I got the flowered pillows too. I am soon going to need a room for pillows!!!!!!! Can you relate?:):)
 I still love my crane topiaries, have had them for many years.

 The lantern is from Kirklands this year.
 I love the scroll on the front and......
 the battery powered candle is scrolled too!
 a match made in Heaven!
 You can see all the different hues well, in this photo.



 Thanks so much for stopping by. have a BEAUTIFUL week. XO, Pinky
Linking to:

 Metamorphosis MondayInspire Me TuesdayWow Us WednesdaysTutorials Tips and TidbitsHome and Garden ThursdayBe Inspired FridayFeathered Nest FridaySeasonal Sundays, Happy List Tuesdays~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top