Good morning my friends! The other day I FINALLY got my shell collection out before summer is over (couldn't find the boxes at first):). I still am missing one large shell that I know of but I wanted to place some around the house. Of course I started at the stairway in the foyer. All of these starfish have been gathered from different places. Some came from Fl., some from the Delaware beaches and some from N.C.!
 Moving towards the great room I placed some shells on the credenza.


 I added some starfish onto the coffee table too.
 And this box decorated with a shell has been around for MANY years.
 Some even found their way into some plants!
 This is the ivy topiary in the master bedroom sitting area.
 As you can see, it fell and broke but got glued back together several years ago.



 In the master bath I replaced the candle stick and pillar with this vignette.
 and some made their way onto the windowsill.

 and to the side of the soaking tub.
 I love the NUBS on this one.

 In the dining room I have my coral pillow on the arm chair.
 And this very large, faux shell holds ALOT of my shells. I will show you more of this when I post the tablescape I created too.
 This little spot got a shell too.  And a different pot with the fish is here for summer.
 a TINY peak of the  dining room table.
 Some blue coral shell towels in the guest bath.
 and a piece of blue coral on the tank.
 Pictures with shells on the wall.
 and you probably remember the lamps I bought recently for the guest room.
So, there you have it. It is feeling nice and summery around here. Today it has warmed up some since we had LOW temps yesterday. 13 degrees BELOW normal but it sure was a nice break from the oppressive heat we had last week!  Thanks so much for stopping by. XO, Pinky
Linking to;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top