Our weather is all over the place right now. I am NOT complaining though because I am SO sorry for all those who are being devastated by the tornados and floods. But when it is gray and rainy outside I need to set a cheery table for inside! What is better than yellow!!?? I got this yellow and white tablecloth last year and hadn't used it so that is my base. I wanted a little texture on the table so am using the round, rattan chargers. I really wanted yellow and white astromeria for my flowers but couldn't find them. So daisies are being used and they are a cheery flower too!
 I used a white plate with a pretty edge, a yellow dinner plate with an embossed edge, my favorite white salad plate, a scalloped edge yellow bowl and a budvase in the bowl.
 Yellow votives are at our places too.
 I placed a tiny bee in the edge of the lantern.
 And used a very simple pocket fold for our napkins.
 My terrarium is back on the table, filled with a large ceramic bird and a nest in a clay pot and some greens. I just leaned the garden fork against it. The wicker S and P add a little more texture.




 Yesterday, before I got the flowers the sun peeked out for awhile so you know me, I had to get a few shadow shots:)



 Thanks again for stopping by. You all are the best!!! I am partying with:
 
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top