My dear friends and followers, I just wanted to give you a little update. I have been MIA because we are away. Joe and I left on March 14 for a vacation in Fl. to visit friends and family. On the second day we were in an accident. Thank God neither of us was seriously hurt. Now we have a rental car and are (patiently, HA) waiting for the car to be repaired. The car is in Charleston, SC. We have visited lots of people and are at Joe's sister and BIL's for the second time! We can never repay them for their hospitality.,On the brighter side we have had glorious weather, 3 boat rides, 2 great days with our son , etc.So, we just heard that the body shop finally got the last part they needed and are hoping the car will be ready Friday. That will  get us home by Sunday, and I can be back on board shortly after that. I have missed you all. I haven't had a lot of access to a computer so have visited sporadically and apologize. See you all next week. Hugs to you all, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top