We had a wonderful Easter brunch here with our daughter and son-in-law. Just the 4 of us so we decided to just eat in the breakfast room, and not be real formal. I set up the food buffet style and we all helped ourselves! Here is the table and the food too! I used my chalk box and just added a faux chocolate bunny to what I already had.
 I love this box as it is so versatile! I got the faux chocolate bunny at K Mart several years ago. I bought a few sizes and am so glad I got them as I never saw them again!

 We used the small egg dishes for the fruit salad. The little bunnies are candles! The texture is amazing.
 Some little bunny boxes can be filled with goodies! Love the bunny ears napkin rings, from Pier 1.
 This is my tablecloth. Very suptle print on a green background.
 I used 2 different Easter napkins at every other place.
 The napolean bee flatware matches the glasses.



 Some shadow shots this morning.


 I love, LOVE the cabbage leaf placemats!






 The wicker chargers remind me of an Easter basket.




 This was the french toast casserole that Tracy brought.
 Potatoe casserole,
bacon and egg casserole, and Tracy and I mixed orange juice and cranberry juice.
 fruit salad
 That is it! We are so blessed to have our wonderful children. We wish so much that our son was closer and could be at EVERY family get together! But we had 2 wonderful days with him in Fl.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I SOOOO missed blogging while we were away but am SO grateful that we are both OK and the accident wasn't worse. It feels SO good to be home. I have alot to share this week so stay tuned:):)
XO, Pinky
 
Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top