For Easter our daughter and Son-in-law brought me this beautiful hydrangea. And at the same time I had been looking (for a long time) for an olive bucket. However the REAL ones are VERY expensive and then Yvonne at Stone Gable reminded me that WALMART carried them!!!!! I had totally forgotten! So, I got online and ordered one right away. Until the weather starts to cooperate my hydrangea will live here!!! In the breakfast room, in my new "olive bucket". I love it and am going to age it so it looks a little more authentic. I have read that you can use toilet bowl cleaner!!!
 This little corner usually has nothing here and when I plant the hydrangea it will be empty again but that is good, as we go that way to go outside to the deck.
 I lined the bucket with a piece of burlap that I had and a plastic saucer for drainage.


 I love the variegation of the pinks!


 
Thanks so much for your visit. I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top