Before we went away, I did a little "Springifying" around the house. I thought I would share the coffee table today. It will be changing it this weekend so I better get this done now!!! I used one of my favorite birdcages and placed a candle ring inside along with a large, carved wooden bird. Then a large faux chocolate bunny, a pot with a nest and then when we got home I addd the found nest.

 I love her bouquet of flowers and flower necklace!
 The nest was found when my BIL was trimming bushes whikle we were in Fl. He didn't want it so I put it in a plastic bag and carefully packed it to bring home.
 I have had 2 of these pots for many years and they move around in  the Spring and Summer.

 I love the bird on top of the birdcage.


 
 
Thanks for stopping by! I am SOOOO glad to be home, back to blogging and visiting all of you too! Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top